Shopping Cart Guide
When ordering there are two things
to consider. One is sercurity and the other is usability. If a "Shopping
Cart" site is not secure then users are not going to use the site,
and the same goes for usability..
How does one know if a site is secure?
This question is very important to the end user, and is simple to answer.
If there isn't a locked pad lock at the bottom right hand corner of the
browser, then the site is not secure. The pad lock should look something
like the following picture:
Usability is the other issue, which
will be explained step by step in the following lines.
- Select the Artifact Category of interest from
the home page.
- Choose the Artifact of interest by clicking
on the Artifact's picture.
- View the Details of the artifact of interest
and then click on the add button.
- The view cart page is displayed, which gives both the price of the
artifact and the shipping and handling for the artifact. There are also
options here to delete an individual Artifact from the cart or clear
the cart completely.
- If done shopping then click on submit.
- Fill in all the information with (*) beside the fields, and then click
- Here a prompt for a password is displayed, which e-mail address will
be used as the username. Please type in a password and then re-type
the password in the confirmation box.
- Then click on submit, then the last page will display the purchase
If you have anymore questions, then please e-mail the owner
of this web site, which can be done by clicking on the Home
Page and choosing the e-mail link.